CTET Important Dates 2017, Application Form Starting, Last Date: Registration Form Apply Online, Exam Date, Result Date, Feb Examination Timings & Important Instruction. Though, CBSE Board has not revealed CTET Registration Starting Date 2017 online on Official website. Keeping the previous year statistics in mind, CTET Application Form 2017 & CTET Notification 2017 will be published on the same date. Last Year, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Main Dates have been mentioned in the image below, but before that, If you haven’t downloaded your CTET Certificate of September Exam 2016 the make sure to check all the details on Official Website
Want To Join Or Want Any reform in the CTET Authorized Whatsapp Group? Just PM Our Expert Team on 7014256874
CTET Important Dates 2017, Application Form Starting, Last Date
Within previous years, many cases have been arising that because of few mistakes, candidates were unable to capture on CTET Qualification. So make sure you read all the instructions below to successfully clear the CTET 2017 Examination. Important Dates of CTET Also covers the detailed information about the starting and last date of CTET Application Form 2017
- Candidate can take their seats as soon as the examination room opens. The examination room will be opened 90 minutes before the starting of the test. Do not miss report late as you are definitely gonna miss the important instructions of the Main Dates given before the commencement of exam.
- The candidates must show the CTET Admit Card 2017 before entering the examination hall. They are not at all permitted to enter the examination hall/room without the possession of admit card.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. No candidate should change the room or seat allocated else his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- A candidate who comes after the starting of the examination shall not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates should not carry a calculator, pen drives, communication devices (mobile phones, Bluetooth earphones, pager, etc), wrist watches, camera, goggles or any other items that could be used as an unfair means, etc.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam finishes. They can only leave the examination room with the special permission of the Centre Superintendent. Before leaving the examination rooms candidates should hand over the Answer Sheets to the invigilator on duty. Candidates should carefully sign the attendance sheets.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, spitting, etc is strictly prohibited in the examination rooms/halls.
- The candidates will get the Test Booklet 15 minutes before the starting of the exam. He should not open the seal of the Test Booklet before he is told to do so.
- The candidates should check the Answer Booklet carefully for any misprint after the exam candidates can also download Official CTET Answer Key 2017
- The candidate should carefully write the correct Test Booklet Code printed on the top of it, in the Attendance Sheet Also Carefully fill the CTET Exam Date 2017.
- Candidates should use Blue/Black pen only to fill the OMR Sheet.
- During the examination, candidates need to show their admit card to the invigilator.
- Candidates need to maintain proper silence during the examination. If a candidate is in any possession of any unfair means and found, he/she will be debarred for taking examination permanently or for a specified period.
Before applying for CTET 2017, all the candidates are requested to check online and download Exam Pattern of CTET 2017 in Official Notification to get to know all the details online. CTET Exam Date 2017 has not been finalised by CBSE Board but it will soon be updated. So keep visiting here and must subscribe in the subscription box.
Best of luck for your examination. Do well and safely – www.ctet.nic.in