CTET 2017 Latest Updates
CTET Books For Preparation In 2017 (Feb Exam), PGT & TGT PDF Download: Arihant, Preparation Material, Books For Paper 1 & Books For Paper 2, Previous Paper Books. CTET 2017 is an exam which requires a lot of preparation because we have to teach the students of different classes after getting into the profession. One has to be fully prepared to teach and to teach wisely one has to learn more wisely. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted worldwide for people aspiring to get into Central Schools.
Want To Join Or Want Any reform in the CTET Authorized Whatsapp Group? Just PM Our Expert Team on 7014256874
CTET Books For Preparation In 2017 (Feb Exam), PGT & TGT PDF Download
As the RTE ( Right To Education ) comes into the play, there is a great requirement to recruit teachers to fill in the vacancies in various schools. But one cannot recruit anyone from the crowd and employ him/her to teach the future of the country, the selection has to be of a good quality so that we get the best teachers to teach the young students. Another thing which has to be kept in mind is that CTET Preparation 2017 contains one major part is to go through Top 5 CTET Books 2017. Toppers of previous year toppers also say that Going through Standardised CTET Books in necessary. CTET To ensure this, The National Council For Teachers Education (NCTE) laid down certain rules for the selection of the teachers aiming to join a school. The selection has to be through Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by appropriate government bodies. The responsibility of conducting CTET is entrusted with the Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE). CTET is responsible for improving the standards of the teachers teaching in Central Government Schools.
WHICH ARE SCHOOLS CTET APPLICABLE FOR ?
- CTET is applicable for Central Government Schools ( KVS, Tibetan Schools, NVS, etc. )
- Schools in the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Chandigarh.
- Unaided schools can also opt for CTET.
- State Government Schools can also opt for CTET in case they are not opting for state conducted TET.
CTET Syllabus Books for Feb 2017
You can refer to this website to know about the syllabus and many more things. To know about the syllabus click the link given below :
CTET Syllabus 2017
Refers to books by different publishers.
There are many different publishers suggesting you about different books but let me tell you that I will give you the best-selected books in the market. Here are some of the suggestions & You Can also take help from CTET Notification 2017
- CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Paper – 2 with Solved Papers Maths & Science – By Arihant Experts.
- Child Development & Pedagogy: Paper 1 & 2 of CTET – By Shalini Punjabi.
- CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Practice Workbook Mathematics and Science by Disha Experts.
- CTET Paper II Samajik Adhyan Kaksha VI-VIII Ke Liye by Gyanani, Gupta Even Dubey.
- CTET Success Master Paper I Kaksha I-V Shikshak Ke Liye by Arihant.
- CTET & TETs Paper II Solved Papers Kaksha VI-VIII Grant Evans Vigyan by Arihant.