CTET 2017 Latest Updates
- How To Apply For CTET 2017 February Examination Online On www.ctet.nic.in
- CBSE CTET 2017 फ़रवरी परीक्षा ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करना है?
- Step 1: Online Registration for New Candidates
- Step 2: How To Fill Up Online Application
- Step 3: How To Upload & Scan CTET 2017 Documents
- Step 4: How To Make Online Payment of Fee Of CTET 2017
- Step 5: How To Finalize CTET Application Form 2017
- Step 6: How To Printing of Finalized online application form
How To Apply For CTET 2017 February Examination Online On www.ctet.nic.in
How To Apply For CTET 2017 February Examination Online On www.ctet.nic.in: Apply Online & Check Starting Date & Last Date Of CTET Also Check How To Download CTET Certificate. CBSE [Central Board of Secondary Education] in the latest notification has updated the CTET Notification 2017 in regard with the CBSE CTET Exam which is going to be conducted on 19th Feb 2017 (Tentative). CTET Exam Date 2017 has been fixed by the board and also the final date of the result 2017 will also be released soon.
Want To Join Or Want Any reform in the CTET Authorized Whatsapp Group? Just PM Our Expert Team on 7014256874
CBSE CTET 2017 फ़रवरी परीक्षा ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करना है?
In very easy and simple methods the reg form of CBSE CTET Can be filled online and downloaded from the official website all the candidates just need to follow the steps mentioned below. Candidate can fill the application form by following the steps given below. But before applying online must check your CTET Eligibility 2017
Step 1: Online Registration for New Candidates
- First of all the candidate are advised to visit the registration section.
- Click on the respective link for New registration.
- Fill the Required details in the provided Space.
- After filling the details, Click on SUBMIT and note down your Id and Password.
- Now you have to Login with your Registration Id and Password to fill the Application Form.
Step 2: How To Fill Up Online Application
- After login successfully, click on the suitable link provided for applying online.
- Then you have to fill the Necessary Details in the application form.
Step 3: How To Upload & Scan CTET 2017 Documents
- Before filling the application form candidates are advised to keep their Photograph and documents scanned as in Date of Birth Proof, Class 10th certificate, caste certificate ready by them.
- Then you have to upload your scanned passport upload size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format or another format whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- After uploading the photograph you have to upload your scanned documents in pdf format.
- Candidate must have to upload the scanned files in the particular size.
Step 4: How To Make Online Payment of Fee Of CTET 2017
- After filling the form successfully, candidates have to make payment online of the fee.
- You can pay your fee by using your credit card/ debit card or via Net banking facility.
- Then you have to fill the required information and can make the payment online.
Step 5: How To Finalize CTET Application Form 2017
- After making payment successfully, it is suggested to a candidate to check your application form once again.
- If there is any mistake you can correct it.
- After checking click on the button provided for submitting the form.
Step 6: How To Printing of Finalized online application form
- After submitting the form. A candidate is required to click on the button provided for printing the application form.
- After clicking the button the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You can save it and download the application form.
- Now you can take print out of your application form for further use.
Even after the reading the above-mentioned steps in regard with the Feb 2017 CTET Reg, the candidates is not satisfied. He/ She must Read full details of CTET 2017 online here on the official web portal of CBSE CTET that is www.ctet.nic.in